Are you “Redi” to launch your career and make an impact with an industry leader? Are you aspiring to build a career and not just have another job? At Redi Carpet, you will find a unique blend of culture, career advancement opportunities, and compensation. Since our inception in 1981, our mission has been growth. We continue to fulfill that mission by being the nation’s largest multi-family flooring provider, severing thousands of customers in 25 cities. But we’re not all about just work! Our team goes Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness, dresses up in 80’s gear for Spirit Week, donates to Thanksgiving food drives, and celebrates with ice cream socials.
If this is team you want to be part of, you’re in luck! As we continue our growth, we need a few superstars that can grow with us. Currently, we are looking for outstanding, energetic, go-getters to fill roles on our Outside Sales team as Account Manager. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
So what’s in it for you? With our compensation plan, your earning potential is infinite. In addition, we offer an amazing benefits package that includes vacation, health insurance, and retirement. You will receive paid training and unique opportunities for career advancement. We love to promote within. Many of our General Managers and Executives started their career at Redi as Account Managers.
Wondering What An Account Manager Does?
- Our Account Managers operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts. Yes, you will be the face of a multi million-dollar, national company!
- At the core of our business are relationships with our customer and you will build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with them.
- You’re the boss! You get to cover customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit. In addition, you will connect with key decision makers and prepare sales quotes, answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
- Be a part of the team. You will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Operations departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
- A successful Account Manager should collaborate with the sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services.
Here’s what we look at:
- Outgoing, upbeat and energetic personality
- Experience selling in any mode - online, direct face-to-face marketing or via phone.
- Some working knowledge of marketing and the concept of B2B lead generation a real plus.
- Ability to creatively problem solve
Redi Carpet is the nation's largest flooring provider to the multifamily (i.e., apartment) industry, operating in 25 branch locations throughout 17 states. For more information about Redi Carpet, please visit our website at #removed#
Role: Sales Account Manager
Apply for this job now.