Manage all areas of operations of full service/quick service operations within the Airport, including but not limited to, training and retaining an excellent staff, delivering outstanding hospitality, food cost, labor cost, shared P&L responsibility, running shifts, teaching and learning, sanitation, safety and cleanliness, while adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Develop guest partnerships and grow the business within the airport.
- Responsible for daily management of the restaurant(s) including, operational, financial, quality and brand partner relations.
- Communicate & train all aspects of company programs and standards to management/direct reports and hourly team members.
- Responsible for handling guest complaints/comments, and using them for making improvements.
- Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts, using calculator or computer.
- Computes and records charges, refunds, cost of lost or damaged goods, and similar items.
- Performs general clerical functions within the business/restaurant(s), which include payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable and operating statements.
- Utilize experience to effectively control financials, personnel management, facilities, marketing, food preparation and quality, and general business operations.
- Drive management team/direct reports and hourly team members in the areas of new product introductions and promotional programs; help to guide implementation of these items and provide training to management team/direct reports and hourly team members accordingly.
- Ensures team is knowledgeable on job expectations.
- Ensures products and merchandising brand standards are adhered to.
- Identifies potential or existing operational problems and initiates, develops, and implements appropriate solutions and measure results.
- Communicates company policies with management team/direct reports and hourly team members through written and oral communication in a timely and effective manner.
- Ability to learn, transfer learning, train and hold management team/direct reports/shift supervisors accountable for knowing, demonstrating and effectively utilizing systems, tools, processes, and equipment which enable guest loyalty and increased profitability.
- Deals with issues relating to cash control efficiently.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management with a concentration in hospitality, or in a related field.
- Must have 3-5 years of increasingly responsible restaurant/food service management experience (direct P&L responsibility) and/or franchise operations management; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be proficient utilizing MS Office Suite applications including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
This position manages all team members and direct management reports of your assigned department(s) and is responsible for leadership of the team members within this department(s). Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, independently directing the work of other team members, preparing and adjusting work schedules, making employment decisions (i.e. hire, discipline, terminate, etc.) or making recommendations of the same, and other responsibilities listed within this job description.
Salary is up to 65K
Role: Unit Manager - Hospitality
Apply for this job now.