Company: INSTITUTES FOR BEHAVIOR RESOURCES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
REACH Health Services of the Institutes for Behavior Resources, Inc., seeks a Clinical Coordinator to join its team. This is a full-time, benefits eligible position offering the opportunity to deliver health programs and resources to a diverse Baltimore-based clientele in a trauma informed environment.
COVID Protocols: During this unprecedented time, REACH Health Services is utilizing CDC recommended guidelines on social distancing and the use of appropriate PPE. The safety of our staff and patients is of paramount importance to us.
We are looking for an experienced culturally competent Clinical Coordinator with a patient-centered approach to:
- Direct clinical and administrative supervision of a team of certified addictions counselors (CAD-AD, CSC-AD, trainees).
- Manage a caseload of dually diagnosed patients including treatment planning, individual and group counseling, and case management services.
- Develop, implement and maintain treatment plans.
- Maintain case records per policy and in accordance with regulations.
- Provide crisis counseling and general clinical coverage for patients as needed.
- Provide necessary documentation in a timely way for treatment authorizations; submit accurate billing documentation in timely manner.
- Provide referrals and follow up to facilitate patient use of agency and community support systems.
- Facilitate weekly treatment team meetings and participate in monthly Performance Improvement committee meetings as appropriate.
- Assume duties of Clinical Director in their absence on matters requiring immediate action to ensure delivery of quality services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Any of the following current certifications in good standing with the Maryland Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists:
- Or, current licensure in good standing with the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners in one of the following categories:
- Board of Professional Counselors and Therapist Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Approved Supervisor in good standing
- Three (3) years experience in substance use disorder treatment facility, preferably in methadone maintenance.
- Prefer one (1) year of supervisory experience; will consider experience, clinical ability, training and supervisory recommendations in lieu of supervisory experience.
REACH Health Services of the Institutes for Behavior Resources, Inc. (IBR), a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, fosters an innovative, patient-oriented program within a supportive, mission-focused environment that thrives on teamwork and mutual respect.
Recovery Enhanced by Access to Comprehensive Healthcare
EOE IBR participates in E-Verify