We have an immediate opening in our Dallas office for a detailed-oriented, motivated, team oriented, self-starter to perform the essential day-to-day needs of medical billing for our company. This position is highly visible and requires a strong leader with the ability to prioritize.
Duties may include:
- Review outstanding patient balances and make outbound calls
- Update patient demographic and insurance information
- Set up payment plans for large balances
- Post deductibles, copays, coinsurances, contractual adjustments, and payments
- Balance payments posted through Electronic Medical Record reports or bank deposit slips
- Research and complete all business-related questions, requests, and correspondence from patients and insurance companies
Ideal Candidate must have:
- High School Diploma with a minimum of 1 year medical billing office experience
- Extensive working knowledge with medical terminology, procedure codes, and billing procedures (Pediatrics/Family Practice is preferred and a plus)
- Ability to work efficiently on computer with systems such as Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Outlook and an Electronic Medical Record
- Greenway Prime Suite experience preferred.
Role: Billing Office Specialist - Patient Accounts
Apply for this job now.