Looking for a new challenge? Are you passionate about working with SEN students? Want to further your career in education?
We are currently recruiting for an Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant in the Hertfordshire area. The school is located in St Albans and caters for children aged 3 -18 with a host of additional needs as SLD, PMLD and ASC.
The schools that we work with are looking for confident and outgoing individuals who are passionate about making a difference to the pupils that they teach. No previous experience is required but if you have worked in a care or other similar settings then you will have the transferable skills and knowledge to succeed in an SEN school.
If you have experience or qualifications in any of the following then we would love to hear from you....
- Youth/Community work experience
- Youth Offending Service experience
- Support/Care Work
- Special Education Needs Experience (either within a work or a personal environment)
- Experience in assisting people with social, emotional and mental health issues (either within a work or a personal environment)
- Sports coaching, qualifications or experience
- Teaching/Learning Support Assistance
- Challenging behaviour outside of a school environment
- Degree in Psychology or education-
- The flexibility to choose when you work -
- Access to additional training courses and qualifications such as Team-Team, Autism Awareness, EduCare, Manual Handling, NASEN - Supporting SEN and Read, Write Inc. Phonics -
- Varied and rewarding work with amazing children in specialist schools - Weekly pay with highly competitive daily rates - Ongoing support with a specialist consultant
- Working for Teaching Personnel provides you with employment that is tailored around you; constant work is available with day-to-day, short-term, long-term and TEMP to PERM options.
If you are interested in this role or would like any further information then please call Owen on 01604 521215 and send a copy of your CV
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Role: Special needs support
Location: St Albans,
Apply for this job now.