S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: S Knights Recruitment is recruiting for a regional, growing, award winning Training Provider. Our client has been operating for over 20 years supporting learners with their learning development and progression. Whilst being one of the leading providers with Residential Care they still have a close knit team with quality and learner focus at its heart.
Role and Responsibilities:
Your role as an Apprenticeship Trainer in Residential Childcare will include:
- Delivering high quality apprenticeships for Residential Childcare learners
- You will coach, support and train learners to the point of gateway
- As a trainer you will be embedding functional skills, prevent and ensure learners make progress
- As part of the role you will be uploading all the
- Whilst delivering great training you will be using a blended approach, which is a mix of face to face and online delivery, using a variety of assessment methods to ensure learners have the chance to evidence their knowledge.
Experience and Skills:
The ideal Residential Childcare Trainer will have:
- Assessed and trained apprenticeship learners before
- Will have strong occupational competence and vocational experience within Residential Childcare
- Will have a genuine passion and desire to support and progress learners on their apprenticeships
- We are looking for a qualified and experienced trainer, so someone who holds one of the following qualifications (or equivalent)
- D32/D33, A1, TAQA, CAVA, AET in addition one of the follwong would be great; PTTLS, DTLLS, CTLLS,
Apply below or to find out more information about the Residential Childcare Trainer - North West job, contact Amy Fellows