Solicits potential and existing customers to generate, grow, and sustain sales for supply (consumables) and/or service (maintenance contracts) by identifying prospects; telephoning customers; persuading customers to purchase Centric products and services.
- Generates new supply and maintenance agreement revenues as well as helps to protect and grow existing clients through identification and development of new business opportunities,
- Manages the entire sales process and sustains business development activities by using internal and external systems, such as FM Audit, CRM, and leads from Service or Supply staff, as well as referrals, cold calling, public records, the Internet, and other mediums to identify a strong prospect fit
- Influences customers to buy supplies and service by persuasively presenting service and product information and competitive price quotations
- Accurately processes orders, updates Sales database with all relevant information and notes, such as names, addresses, and purchases and any special order/service nuances
- Creates service calls, and follows up on inspection results
- Follows up after the sale to confirm delivery and nurture relationships
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Meets daily, weekly and monthly metrics in both calls and sales
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Submits sales and commissions reports timely and accurately
- Trains backup support
- Required to contact customers on miscues such as delayed shipments, shortage of materials, etc. and explain circumstances
- Cross-references prospect lists with actual customer lists to avoid duplication of calling
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Sr. Manager, Customer
- Previous business to business sales experience required
- Demonstrated ability to establish rapport and develop long-lasting business relationships with clients
- Strong time management, organization, and ability to prioritize
- Excellent communicator - Professional in telephone and written communication
- Fast learner and able to become the subject matter expert within a short time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel proficiency is required)
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
The office products business is no longer about copying, faxing and printing. It’s about complete management of document requirements. As the largest independent SHARP dealer in the nation, as well as the fastest growing dealer of RICOH products, we provide an extensive line of copiers, printers and output solutions including archiving and managing documents. We combine the best hardware, software and services to manage document workflow and improve productivity. In order to ensure your success with us, we will provide you with state-of-the-art training as well as exceptional company support.
Role: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Owings Mills,
Apply for this job now.