The Site Team Leader supports his/her Site Leader , leadership team, and staff to execute store operational objectives that support the annual operating plan. He or she makes decisions involving customers, team members, operational issues, business planning, priority-setting, compliance with company policies, and all areas of the business.
This position supports and drives Goodwill’s mission to help people in central Indiana prepare for, find and keep jobs; and supports and manages by embracing and demonstrating Goodwill’s five basic principles.
High school diploma or GED highly preferred or willingness to attain.
· 6 months minimum supervisory/leadership experience in a service-related industry.
· Demonstrated ability to achieve results through others without a direct reporting relationship.
· Solid verbal and written communication skills.
· Basic computer skills including an understanding of Microsoft Office products and Internet navigation. Familiarity with Google application, a plus.
· Hands on, results oriented, driven to achieve goals, passionate, and basic analytical skills.
Operations – 30% time spent
· Completes day to day objectives.
· Suggests efficiency improvements.
· MISSION INTEGRATION - Integrates and represents Goodwill’s mission and 5 Basic Principles to internal and external customers at all times.
Staff management and Development– 60% time spent
· Provides coaching and training to hourly employees on daily tasks.
· Involved in the hourly associate recruitment process including prescreening and interviewing candidates, as needed.
· Seeks out opportunities for professional development for both self and other team members.
· MISSION INTEGRATION – Models behaviors and holds staff to standards of conduct consistent with Goodwill’s mission and 5 Basic Principles.
Financial management and reporting – 10% time spent
· Acts as a good steward of resources available at the site including people, time, and money.
· Tracks and measures day to day sales, production goals, and donations.
15–50 full-time and part-time employees
Recruiting, training and retaining a productive hourly workforce
Achieving daily production goals
Effectively monitoring and managing merchandising and inventory
Compensation and benefits
Base range: $12.00 hourly
Full-time employees may participate in a comprehensive benefits program that includes:
· Continuing education and leadership development
· Comprehensive health plan
· Paid time off (PTO)
· Life, dental and vision insurance
· Short- and long-term disability plans
· Nationally recognized preventive health and wellness program
· Section 125 pre-tax health spending account, dependent care spending account and premiums
· Retirement plan with generous match
How to apply
Submit cover letter and resume online at #removed#/gwjobs
Goodwill Industries of Central Indiana, Inc. is an EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled
Role: Store Team Leader
Apply for this job now.