Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Teacher needed in Preparation for Placements commencing in the New Year
Do you hold current UK QTS or Degree with teaching experience?
Can you engage with children and young adults who have challenging behaviour?
Do you feel confident working with children and young adults on a 1:1 basis?
TeacherActive are working with specialist schools in Cardiff and they are in need of a SEND Teacher to provide day to day, short term and long term cover.
Post Covid-19 outbreak schools have re-opened and they are in huge demand for high quality supply, whether it be on long- or short-term basis we can suit to your needs. Primary schools are set to remain open after half term. This is a fantastic opportunity to extend your SEND experience in a range of different settings.
We are currently carrying out registrations via video call. Therefore, you are able to register with the agency from the comfort of your own home!
The right SEND Teacher will have the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status, 6 months previous SEND experience
- Flexible and able to cover classes last minute to cover for staff sickness or training
- Lessons will often be pre-planned, however, ideally capable of planning your own lesson activities and resources
- Adapting tasks to meet the needs of individual children
- Effective behaviour management skills
- Effective communication with members of internal staff
If you think you would be suitable for this role as a SEND Teacher, contact Zoya on 02920 099 995 or email #removed#