MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE (TOP SECRET WITH CURRENT SENSITIVE COMPARTMENTED INFORMATION (SCI) ACCESS PREFERRED)
This is a Full-Time position for a Test and Evaluation Officer at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD supporting the US Army's, Project Manager for Electronic Warfare and Cyber (EW&C).
- Hands-on testing of software intensive EW & C4ISR systems in laboratory and field environments
- Lead and participate in testing and integration activities, and the development and coordination of test plans and procedures
- Support verification and validation activities
- Assess operational requirements, witness tests, analyze test results, and author technical test reports
- 4 years systems engineering, preference to candidates with experience in agile development methodologies
- 2 years testing EW or C4ISR applications
- Familiarity with DoD 5000 acquisition and T&E requirements
SMART Engineering Consultants is a small business founded in 2011 with headquarters in Havre de Grace, MD that provides full spectrum program management and engineering expertise based on over 30 years involvement with Army, Navy and other agency programs, systems and solutions. SMART’s overarching goal is to provide dedicated, highly-experienced professional services emphasizing acquisition and engineering integrity. SMART is a highly respected service provider with competitive salaries, paid vacations and holidays, a comprehensive health plan and 401K benefits.
Role: Test and Evaluation Engineer
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground,
Apply for this job now.