4 month fixed term resourcing position with possible extension.
Our client is looking to expand their resourcing team and we are looking to recruit individuals who want to become an expert on all things recruitment!
The role of the Resourcer will be to:
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, and creating a shortlist of candidates.
- Informing candidates about the outcome of interview/drugs and alcohol result.
- Act as a point of contact for candidates, end to end, in your assigned area to ensure you are on hand to answer any questions they may have.
- Screen candidates Right to Work Documents to ensure candidates are compliant in line with UK and Northern Ireland compliance regulations.
- Ensure candidate is on boarded and training is booked accordingly.
- Manage end to end process ensuring a smooth candidate experience from start to finish.
If you are a team player with a "can do" attitude then this is the ideal role for you! This role is starting asap and will be an office based role in the West of Edinburgh. Pay rate is
£10 per hour and working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age