Are you looking to be a part of a ground-breaking company that saves patient lives? Do you have relationships with Nephrologists and Dialysis Centers in NYC? Are you a dialysis nurse who wants step away from patient care to build relationships with dialysis centers? Are you a sales representative who has experience calling on dialysis centers and Nephrologists in NYC? If so…We want to talk to you!
Title: Dialysis Territory Manager (clinical sales) - Endovascular Practice Development
New York, NY : 5 boroughs
Responsible for increasing procedure count and revenue in outpatient center through referrals from Nephrologists and Dialysis Centers. Business development responsibilities include marketing, building trusted relationships, educating, and promoting services by gaining acceptance and referrals to our center.
· Provide clinical sales excellence and professional representation by developing trusted relationships with referring physicians to gain procedure referrals to our center.
· Acts as physician liaison with new and existing referring physicians to provide continued communication regarding our services.
· Manages territory to stay within marketing budget, achieve goals, and reach quotas.
· Conducts presentations, in-services, and community events to promote our services.
· Develops territory plan to meet and exceed goals and quotas.
· Consistently updates CRM on a daily basis regarding sales activities, targets, opportunities and new accounts.
· Unsurpassed dedication and commitment for saving limbs and lives is a MUST.
Healthcare Sales experience or dialysis nursing experience
Experience calling on dialysis centers
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision insurance. Paid Time Off. 401K. Life Insurance is provided along with Disability being offered.