1:1 ASC/ASD Teaching Assistant
ü ASC Secondary School in Hastings
ü Fantastic Facilities and Training
ü Full Time Vacancies
ü Start: ASAP
ü 1:1 Support
ü Working with a variety of key stages, and some challenging behaviour
ü Pay £55-65 per day
Are you keen to support children with Special Education needs in a caring and highly inclusive school?
This SEN/ASC Teaching Assistant post is for someone with experience working with children with autism and complex needs.
Supply Desk are recruiting for a SEND school in Hasting, East Sussex which caters for students with SLCN - Speech, Language and communication, ASC - Autistic Spectrum Condition, MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulties and SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty. The school actively promotes independence, confidence, aspiration and preparation for transition to the next phase. The school has numerous small playground areas very well equipped for students need and a multi-games area and a swimming pool.
- SEND School
- High Teacher to student ratio
- Very good scope for progression and training
- Fantastic work to life balance
- Remarkable SLT throughout that are keen to invest heavily into ambitious staff
- Located in near Hastings
THE IDEAL SPECIAL NEEDS LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT / ASC LSA APPLICANTS
• Previous experience working within the UK education sector
• Previous experience working in a special needs environment is desired but not essential
• Previous SEN experience preferable but not a deal breaker
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
- CPD Opportunities for continuous development such as Autism Awareness, Behaviour Management and SEN Code and Practice.
- Supply Desk offers competitive rates of pay £55-£65 per day
- Weekly pay every Friday
- A rewarding role enriching the lives of young learners
- Support and expertise from a branch where our consultants have previously worked in schools
- Refer a friend and receive £100
If you are interested in this ASC/ASD Learning Support Assistant role or other jobs in education please send your CV to #removed# or call 01273 022 222 today!
I look forward to speaking with you soon!