Personal Caregiver Description:
A Personal Caregiver is someone that gives assistance to another person who is no longer able to perform the necessary tasks of personal or household care for daily living.
Job Responsibilities Include:
* Provide non-medical in-home and/or community care to the agency's service recipients
* Be prompt to scheduled visits and notify the supervisor immediately when unable to do so
* Be familiar with all rules, policies, and procedures in providing the services
* Submit all required documentation in a timely manner
* Follow the service plan of the individual service recipient
* Keep all records and names of service recipients confidential unless authorized by service recipient's written consent
* To immediately report any incident of injury to service recipient or yourself to the supervisor
* To report any suspicion of abuse or neglect to appropriate authorities and the supervisor
Companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, errands, laundry, bathing, grooming, dressing, organizing, medication reminders
** It is the Policy of Best Senior Caregiving to NOT provide transportation for a client.
*Must be at least 21 years of age
At least 1+ years' experience in home care industry * 6 months experience for CNAs
High School or GED
Current valid driver's license
Proper vehicle Insurance coverage
Documented training or certification demonstrating knowledge of personal daily living skills.
Criminal background check as well as status report on Abuse Registry and Sexual Offender Registry.
Caring and nurturing concern for helping people
Honesty and integrity
Attend training sessions when provided by referring agencies and/or the TN Department of MHDD
Language skills sufficient to read, understand instructions, prepare and maintain written reports, records, and is sufficient to communicate with the care recipientJob Posted by ApplicantPro