Warehouse Associate/ Packer
As a Packer, you will mainly be responsible for preparing orders for distribution. You will have opportunity to cross train in a variety of other warehouse functions and will work as a team player.
Other responsibilities include:
- Packing orders for distribution
- Preparing distribution documents
- Ensuring Quality Control
- Acquiring product knowledge
- Mastering Warehouse Management Systems
- Learning GMP standard compliance
- Training in other warehouse functions
- Following all safety procedures
Requirements for the job:
- Must be punctual with good attendance
- Must be able to meet team productivity goals
- Have a positive attitude
- Be willing to work while standing for most of the day
Additional Information about the job:
- Positions are temp-hire and there are opportunities for promotion for hard workers and great attendance!
- We offer flexible hours, including weekends!!!
- We are always there: dedicated onsite Axcess Representatives to help support you on the job
- We have retention, employee of the month, and referral bonus opportunities!
- We have fun! We have contests, raffles, and games to keep it interesting. We appreciate our employees.
Axcess Staffing Services was established in 1997 and specializes in strategic staffing programs and temporary national payroll services. Axcess Staffing Services is proud to be a Certified Minority Owned and Operated, Minority Business Enterprise and is currently certified by many of the regional minority supplier development councils throughout the United States.
Role: Warehouse Associate
Apply for this job now.