- Perform receiving, in-process, & final inspection by interpreting, measuring and verifying mechanical dimensions and tolerances of parts according to drawings and procedures using standard measuring tools and equipment.
- Functional testing of product according to drawings, specifications, and/or procedures.
- Generate reports to detail discrepancies that warrant rejection of materials, and quarantine as needed.
- Generate inspection/test reports as required.
- Set up inspection equipment and provide technical assistance for other personnel as required.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of how to use common inspection tools such as calipers, micrometers, optical comparator, hardness tester, height gauge, snap gauge, ring gauge, plug gauge and other similar inspection equipment.
- Basic understanding of plumbing schematics for test stand step-up.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, understanding of GD&T, first article inspection.
- Good interpersonal skills: communication with vendors, customers, and internal departments.
- Computer experience required – E-mail, Word, Excel, navigating customer sites, etc.
- A positive and proactive attitude
Falls Filtration Technologies is a manufacturer of filtration systems and components for the Aerospace, Military and industrial sectors.
Role: Quality Assurance Inspector
Apply for this job now.