Teaching Personnel are working along side a thriving primary school in Lowestoft. The school require an experienced KS1 Teacher to fill a maternity cover role taking charge of the year 1 class in the school. This "outstanding" rated school pride themselves on their ability to make learning fun and engaging to each and every pupil.This role would be starting in March- it would initially be a maternity cover position but has the potential to turn into a full time role.
As the year 1 teacher, you will be responsible for ensuring there is an engaging curriculum that pushes pupils to achieve they best they can. You will also be responsible for:
- Assessing, tracking, and reporting on the pupil's attainment and personal development
- Build strong working relationships with your partner teacher and other class teachers
- Establishing positive and supportive relationships with parents and carers
- Encouraging pupils to express their opinions, thoughts and feelings
- Set high expectations for pupil behaviour.
- Provide a caring and supportive learning environment based on mutual respect.
We are looking for applicants who have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent organisational skills
- A commitment to child development and learning
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- The right to work in the U.K
If this sounds like a position you may be interested in we would love to hear from you ! - Give us a call on 01223778494