Social Worker - Information & Assessment - Southwark - £27.27 per hour
The Assessment & Intake Service at Southwark consists of two teams (Intake Team North and Intake Team South). The Assessment & Intake Team has responsibility for receiving work from the Contact Team (the front door team) and to process requests appropriately including a timely assessment of risk and a responsive safeguarding service. The team completes initial assessments and fact finding to determine Care Act eligibility and/or to signpost or provide services to mitigate risks. My client is looking for an experienced social worker who will be able to hit the ground running.
Benefits as an Assessment and Information social worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
Some of the functions undertaken by the team are:
- Information and Advice
- Redirecting and referring to other services and agencies
- Strength-based assessments & reassessments under the Care Act 2014
- Urgent response - welfare visits / no replies / urgent packages of care
- Safeguarding investigations
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Carers assessments
- Dealing with legal requests for support
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact #removed#
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
Role: Social Worker - Information & Assessment - Southwark - £27.27ph
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, england, england
Apply for this job now.