COMPANY: V-SOFT CONSULTING GROUP, INC
JOB TYPE: Contract, FullTime
DevOps Engineer III
Primary Location Philadelphia, PA
V-Soft Consulting is currently hiring for a DevOps Engineer III for our premier client in Philadelphia, PA. This is a contract position in the telecommunications industry.
Education and Experience
- 4-year degree and have senior-level experience.
- 3-5 years in a professional DevOps
- 4 year degree preferred.
- 3-5 years Dev Ops experience required with preferred experience in a senior reporting role.
- Experience with AWS is required, other cloud providers are a nice bonus.
- Experience working with automation tools such as Puppet, Terraform, CHEF, or Ansible.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A strong Linux or Unix background. Linux Admin.
WHAT YOU LL DO:
- Prior work with Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, PostGres, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, microservices, message queues and related technologies will be very helpful.
- Working knowledge of some form of CI/CD (Jenkins, TravisCI, CircleCI, AppVeyor, etc) is required.
- Know Git or some other version control and have experience in an Agile environment.
- You should demonstrate a fundamental understanding of modern platform technologies and industry standard methodologies.
- Complete focus on security and mitigating risk through technology.
- Collaborate with Software Development teams, Product Managers, and Business Owners to ensure smooth deployment and operation of systems.
- Build CI/CD pipeline configurations to orchestrate provisioning and deployment of both large and small-scale systems.
- Automate tools to monitor system health and reliability to support business process requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test, and production environments.
- Communicate status and risks to the product teams.
- Help automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
V-Soft Consulting is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help business get IT done. What makes V-Soft different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of delivering world-class IT staffing, consulting, engineering and managed services to Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies in the U.S., Canada, and Asia.
V-Soft is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India, Canada, and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. V-Soft has been recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America, and is known for the ability to provide highly qualified consultants for any project at any scale. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks, and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft Partner, and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others.
Like what you hear? Apply with V-Soft today! For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit #removed# or call (844) 425-8425.
- provided by Dice