Are you interested in gaining hands-on entry level work experience in accounting and finance? Would you enjoy learning from senior leaders with over 25 years of work experience in accounting and finance? If so, let’s chat. This part-time position is located at REL Acoustics’ headquarters in Berkeley, California.
REL Acoustics was founded in 1990 with the goal of creating incredible sounding sub bass systems engineered like no other. REL is still evolving as it celebrates the pursuit of perfect sound. REL products are sold all over the world and continues to grow in industry market share and customer satisfaction. Learn more about this exciting company by visiting REL.net.
Primary Job Duties:
· Review customer invoices for accuracy
· Email customers to collect outstanding receivables
· Email customers to remind them of upcoming payments due
· Collate supporting documentation for vender invoices and check payments
· Update information in the company’s accounting / operations software programs to create organizational efficiencies
· Provide Ad-hoc analysis in excel as requested
· Order and maintain adequate office supplies and filing systems
· Complete offsite errands as needed
Required Characteristics for the Successful Candidate:
· Positive team-player attitude
· Able to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks daily
· Desire to learn and gain hands-on experience in accounting, finance, and office management
· Flexible self-starter who thinks about the goal(s) and develops an efficient approach to meet the goal
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Accepting of an entry level pay rate of $15.00 per hour for 20 to 30 hours max per week. Daily internship hours and duration will be determined in collaboration with the candidate
Interested applicants should send a resume to #removed# Due to the high volume of job inquiries we are only able to respond to those applicants who qualify for an interview. We are looking to hire immediately.
REL Acoustics was founded in 1990. Dissatisfied by the commercially available subwoofers of the day, REL set out to build something better. Almost immediately, word spread of a small UK company that was building incredible sounding sub bass systems, which sent audiophiles flocking in search of these legendary subs, engineered like no other. To this day, each REL contains some of that original engineering DNA. We are still evolving, still introducing new products, and still celebrating the pursuit of perfect sound.
Role: Accounting and Finance Analyst Intern
Apply for this job now.