Our Central Government Client in Central London are recruiting for a Data Integration Engineer. INSIDE IR35.
Data Integration Engineer required to join our central government client in Central London to analyse requirements, to design, develop, enhance, test, implement and support data integration solutions and interfaces to facilitate the running of the business of the organisation.
You will provide 3rd line support and maintenance for data integration solutions and related interfaces.
Specific skills and knowledge required
* 3 years min development experience across BizTalk 2010, BizTalk 2013, BizTalk 2016
* AIS an advantage
* 3 years C# experience
* Detailed understanding of data integration/ XML/ web services and its key components as well as external data integration fundamentals.
* Good knowledge of SQL querying and Scripting.
* Experience of working in ICT in a support role as well as with data and/ or business software applications
* Uses agreed tools, templates and standards to create complex, well designed and engineered solutions with specified requirements.
* Windows system administration
* ITIL process and function
* Understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning systems
* Understanding of Facilities Management systems
Please send me your CV for immediate consideration p>
Role: BizTalk Integration Engineer-INSIDE IR35-£430-£450 Per Day(Neg)
Job Type: Contract, Full Time
Location: London, Greater London, Greater London
Apply for this job now.