Central Office | Clyde Hill, WA
Salary: $20.00 - $23.00 DOE
Working Hours: Full-Time; 1.0 FTE (year-round)
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
The BCS Advancement Team is looking for an exceptional Communications Coordinator with proven skills and experience to help take our school’s internal and external communications to the next level. The Communications Coordinator, reporting directly to the Marketing & Communications Manager, is responsible for supporting Central Office communications through a diverse portfolio of mediums. We are looking for a service oriented professional, with a mind for community stewardship and cultivation. The Coordinator will work closely with all members of the Institutional Advancement Team, school administrators, teaching faculty, campus administrators, students and their families.
Communications, Technology and Creative Media proficiency
- Support and increase efficiencies in BCS internal & external communications process and procedures.
- Website, APP, social media, school communication portfolio development support.
- Social Media & BCS APP oversight and/or community engagement coordination.
- Provide support for BCS Parent Communications, school calendars, and databases.
- Communication, advertising and marketing vendor customer service & management.
- Communication campaign, product development and creative support
- Communication resource data collection & reporting.
- School event photography – article writing and publishing support.
- Participation in BCS events, gatherings and outings as requested.
- Degree in Communications or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a communications, advancement, fundraising or operations type environment.
- Strong verbal, written, technology, and communication skills.
- Must be fluent in MS Office and basic database, website, and media applications.
- Familiarity with Raiser’s Edge, WordPress, Sharpspring, SharePoint, Convio & MailChimp.
- Previous professional experience with Social media.
- May periodically have to travel between campuses or remote site meetings for events and other school related functions.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize, maintain schedules, and meet deadlines
- Capability to work independently while supporting a larger team effort
- Friendly and outgoing manner, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility / willingness to support to the Institutional Advancement team as requested
Benefits Package Includes: Employer paid medical and dental (employee only), and vision coverage options. Employer 403b contributions. Company paid life insurance, long-term disability, short-term disability, and optional life and long-term care insurance plans. Paid time off including personal, sick, vacation, and at least 14 paid holidays.
Bellevue Christian School is a non-denominational Christian school, preschool through 12th grade that was established in 1950 and is located on three campuses in Bellevue, Clyde Hill and Woodinville. Bellevue Christian School guides students towards the integration of faith and learning in all aspects of their lives. The school mission is to prepare young people to live fully for God in a rapidly changing world. Bellevue Christian School's comprehensive curriculum includes Math, science, technology, performing arts, athletics and Service learning. The four foundational principles for Bellevue Christian School are Redemptive Faith, Rigorous Academics, Relational Community and Relevant Transformation.
Role: Communications Coordinator
Apply for this job now.