We are Seeking a Workers Compensation Attorney to represent clients in legal proceedings, draw up legal documents and advise clients on legal transactions. Experience in Work Comp Defense is prefered, but not required.
- Opening new files, creating litigation plans, conducting discovery, making court appearances and client interaction.
- Ability to travel to and from the various locations where his or her job tasks take place such as Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board, doctors’ offices and other deposition locations.
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
- Advise clients on business and legal transactions
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
Candidates will be able to manage a full case load of workers’ compensation cases of varying degrees of complexity.
- Previous experience in WC Law
- Familiarity with various legal documents
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Role: Workers Compensation Attorney [Defense]
Apply for this job now.