- Outreach Support Workers
- Poole, Dorset
- Supported Living Service
- Permanent Contract Work 35 hours per week plus overtime
- Must be a car driver
- £9.70 per hour
We are seeking outreach support workers and *female care assistants who will be providing care and support to people with learning disabilities and enduring mental health problems.
- Provide basic personal care
- Medication administration (training provided if needed)
- Assist them with their hobbies and interests
- Community access and social events
- Assistance with daily household tasks
- Financial Assistance
- Providing person centred care
Are you very caring, compassionate, understanding, reliable, conscientious and be happy to help our service users live a fulfilling life. If so we would love to talk to you.
We seek outreach support working or care assistants or applicants with no experience as our client will offer you all paid training.
You must be a car driver.
All staff will be required to work a mixture of daily, late and long day shifts.
The Benefits Package:
- Competitive rate of pay offered plus overtime offered as well
- Career prospects
- Free life insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Paid holiday entitlements
- All training paid for
- Retail rewards and savings
For further details of this position please call or email your CV to Care First Recruitment on #removed# (Office Hours) or #removed# (Outside office hours).
* This post is exempt from the Equality Act 2010 (Schedule 9, Part 1) which provides for the application of a genuine occupational requirement.