Kids 'R' Kids Learning Academies in China provide a secure, nurturing, and educational environment for children; a place for children to grow into responsible, considerate and contributing members of society.
With more than 160 learning academies in states in the U.S., Kids 'R' Kids is expanding its AdvancED accredited education system into China. You can be assured, in working with us, we will be your partners in helping build a meaningful and successful career.
- Four-year degree in Education, Early Childhood Education, Linguistics, Psychology, Science, Social Works, History or related fields preferred
- Minimum teaching experience:Kids 'R' Kids requires training or 2-year working experience
- English as primary language
- Working Knowledge of the behaviors and developmental stages of infant/toddler/pre-school/school age children, typically gained by working two years or more in a school or pre-school setting
- Knowledge of safety practices as they relate to infant/toddler/pre-school/school age children
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Infant, Child and Adult CPR/First Aid certified at time of hire or complete certification within 30 days of hire date
- Employment conditional on completing a satisfactory criminal background check and drug screening
Teach overseas in an American based International Kindergarten.
Kids 'R' Kids Learning Academies China provides a secure, nurturing, and educational environment for children, a place for children to blossom into responsible and contributing members of society. With more than 160 learning academies in 15 states in the U.S. Kids 'R' Kids has now expanded its AdvancedED accredited education system into several cities throughout China. You can be assured, in working with us, we will be your partners in helping to build a meaningful and successful career. We offer positions as Teachers and Directors.
Role: Kindergarten Teacher Overseas in China
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.