Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £11.50 - £17.50 per hour
Make a positive difference in someone’s life and become a Personal Carer!
Nurseplus are the leading healthcare providers nationwide renowned for our award-winning exceptional duty of care and unconditional support we provide our employees during their career with us.
We understand it takes a truly special individual to become a Personal Carer. Care is one of the most fulfilling things you can give to someone. Whether it’s simply making them a cup of tea or carrying out daily chores, each task you undertake will help them lead a more independent life in the comfort of their own home.
What are the main responsibilities of a Personal Carer?
Nurseplus are looking for a Personal Carer. The role is a daily support role, assistance with mobilising, accompanying to meetings in London, you will be working alongside other members of staff such as drivers, cleaners and medical professionals
- Assisting the client with personal tasks.
- Perform light domestic duties.
- Accompany client to appointments, shopping trips etc.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Persomal Carer:
- Applicants will need to be flexible and adaptable as hours may change on a weekly basis
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to work steadily under pressure.
Benefits of working for Nurseplus:
- Travel reimbursement
- Refer a friend scheme - £250* when your refer a carer
- Excellent weekly pay and competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training in-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Further development opportunities with in-house courses and funded qualifications such as Distance Learning and NVQ Level 2 & 3