Ascension at Home - Together with Compassus Associates: Please apply via Workday
Primary function is to schedule patient services and coordinate with staff
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Schedules and appropriately documents patient schedules in a timely manner
• Participates in coordinating care with management and patient interdisciplinary team
• Provides effective communication to patients, staff members, other health care professionals, and referral sources
• Responds to agency and patient needs in a professional and creative manner
• Performs on-call responsibilities as assigned
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures
• Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone’s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School Graduate or GED
• Experience with patient scheduling
• Prior customer service
Knowledge and Skills:
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills required.
• Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft Office and Outlook.
• Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
EOE including Veterans and Disabled