Description: Responsible for the direction, coordination, execution, control and completion of project management functions associated with all Large, Complex Fiber Projects, On/Off, Combination Fiber projects, and Complex Type II for designated Retail, Carrier or Enterprise Client Business customers. This may also include some large Government, schools and hospitality customers. This includes scope of work review, risk assessment & management, project planning, estimating, tracking, reporting and management. Facilitates communication across operational groups, and ensures compliance with the defined processes and implementation.
Work requires a great deal of planning and independent discretion to ensure that Large, Complex Projects are completed in a timely manner and in CCI’s best financial interests. Responsible for key decisions such as vendor selection, guidance on selecting equipment to best meet customer needs, expediting the scheduling of high profile projects to maximize immediate reoccurring revenue, determines labor needs required to staff project, etc.
Client Business Large, Complex Orders are defined as, but not limited to the following fiber technologies: Multi - Location (3+), SIP / IAD, Metro E, IP Centrex, Bulk Video, Hot Cut, Wifi - Hospitality, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and IP TV.
· 3+ years of experience required in related field (i.e. Communications Industry, Project Management, etc.).
· Requires advanced knowledge of Fiber systems utility construction and design parameters, proficient in Windows based applications (Word, Excel, Project) and in Order Management System (OMS).
· Excellent interpersonal, collaborative and verbal and written communication skills to work effectively both internally and with HICAP customers.
· Experience in telecommunications industry.
· BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly preferred (i.e. Business, etc.).
· 2+ years of experience in a Project Management role leading cross functional projects preferred.
TEKWISSEN Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
Role: Project Manager
Location: Oklahoma City,
Apply for this job now.