We are a property damage restoration company that specializes in handling insurance property claims performing emergency services mitigation and reconstruction of residential and commercial properties.
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project.
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project, make sure job site is clean and organized end of day
- Ensure clear two-way communication with technicians (especially regarding customer needs and concerns).
- Perform end-of-day status updates and make sure job is running on time
- Read scope of work for jobs and organize the job to be completed efficiently
- ANY Construction experience a plus!
- Finish Carpentry
- Windows and Doors
- Bathroom and Kitchen Installations
*Compensation based on experience and performance. Bonus eligible.
If you take price in your trade and like doing something different everyday apply today!
Role: Carpenter Laborer
Apply for this job now.