The Software Analyst assists in the development of software and web applications. They are responsible for completing project specifications and ensuring their implementation in all stages of a project. The Software Analyst works closely with clients and developers to execute software projects to ensure client satisfaction.
- Assist with software development project activities for multiple projects across all phases including analysis, design, development, implementation, control, and closure
- Work collaboratively with development team and external or internal clients to determine technical direction and approach to system design and implementation
- Make key decisions and communicate trade-offs and risks through all phases of the project
- Make recommendations to team about schedules, prioritization and resource allocation with input from development team
- Architect database schemes.
- Document bugs and perform software testing
- Manage software project deliverables and milestone
- Provide ongoing project plan/status reporting for use by clients and management team
- Proactively creates relationships with new and existing clients in efforts to promote business development opportunities
- Meet with clients regularly to demonstrate developed functionality and discuss project details.
- Work with clients to Build wire frames and write specifications for software projects.
- Coordinates weekly client meetings to provide feedback on status updates and scope definitions and requirement changes
- Work with designers to assist in creating user interface design to meet client expectations
- Creates and develops business plans – targeting potential clients, making presentations and developing materials to reach these clients
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer or software engineering or related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with managing the development of SaaS and cloud-based applications
- Vast knowledge of scripting and programming languages
- Relevant experience with operating systems (Linux), web services and REST
- Understanding of relational databases (MSSQL, MYSQL)
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services
- Understating of Android and IOS systems
At CSM Group of Companies, we provide services that a customer needs at every stage of the building process. From designing a building with compliance in mind and working with an owner to find the right delivery model that fits their needs, to helping safeguard their employees and expedite their business processes with custom-built technology solutions, we are transforming the way people do business.
Role: Software Analyst
Apply for this job now.