Electrical Design Engineer
Excellent opportunity for a professional individual ready to move ahead in a great career. Founded in 1983, Control Micro Systems is a manufacturer of high tech laser-based material processing systems. We have an immediate need for an Electrical Design Engineer.
- Generate electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, cable drawings, and control panel layouts in AutoCAD Electrical in accordance with departmental standards
- Work in conjunction with Project Management, Mechanical Design, Software Design, and attend design review meetings
- Perform power and cost estimates
- Source electrical components from approved vendors and generate a bill of materials
- Assist in troubleshooting as needed during machine commissioning
- Evaluate and report both successes and failures to help improve product quality, reliability and safety
Education and Experience:
- 4- year degree with 2 years work-related experience or
- 2- year technical degree with 4 years work-related experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD (AutoCAD electrical preferred)
- MS Office Suite proficiency (MS Outlook, MS Work, MS Excel)
- Knowledge of NFPA 79 and relevant portions of NFPA 70 (National Electrical Code)
- Experience with circuit analysis and troubleshooting, along with related tools such as multi-meters and oscilloscopes
We offer competitive pay, commensurate with your experience, and an excellent benefit package which includes:
2 weeks paid personal time for first 3 years. 3 weeks paid personal time starting 4th year.
Medical leave 40 hours per year with doctor's excuse.
10 paid holidays per year.
Medical and dental insurance are available with partial payment by company.
Short and Long Term Disability paid by company.
Vision and Life insurance are available at the employee’s expense
For immediate consideration, please submit salary requirements with your resume.
Role: Electrical Design Engineer
Location: Winter Park,
Apply for this job now.