The Call Center Representative will be working for a multi-state dermatology practice with over 20 offices. The candidate must be capable of representing the practice in a professional and courteous manner. The position will be responsible over the following:
• Take inbound calls/make outbound calls to call list daily
• Contact web leads
• Review our database to target audience
• Schedule appointments/services
• Liaison for consultant with expert knowledge of information about our services and locations
• Provide follow-ups to check in on patients who have recently had services or who have canceled and need to reschedule
Position will report to our Sales Manager and Business Development Director.
Training will be provided.
Previous Dermatology experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
LA Laser and Skin Center combines timeless dermatology practices with the latest and greatest in skincare technology, providing our patients with the most effective solution to their skin care needs. Our award winning medical and cosmetic dermatologists specialize in skin cancer screening and treatment, mole and cyst removal, acne therapy and a full menu of cosmetic procedures.
Role: Call Center Representative
Apply for this job now.