Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £35.00 per hour, Inc benefits
Are you looking to assist the Team Manager in the effective management of public resources including management of staff and resources? Here is an exciting opportunity for you to work as an Advance Practitioner in CIN/CP Services.
The pay rate would be up to £42 per hour depending on your location and this may be negotiable.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To undertake casework with the more complex and challenging families that require a high level of social work expertise. To carry a small caseload and jointly allocate with less experienced social workers.
- To supervise, support, advise, mentor newly qualified and less experienced staff in Complex/High Risk cases (Between 1 – 3 NQSWs/SWs & students). This will include authorising assessments, plans and other documents and chairing strategy meetings and discussions.
- To take a lead role in a specialist area of practice such as domestic abuse, court work.
- To support social workers to write complex reports, including Child Permanence Reports, Child Protection Conference Reports and court reports.
Reed are now offering a joining bonus of up to £250 for Qualified Social Workers. Terms apply.
As an ideal candidate, you must be:
- Registered with Social Work England
- Having minimum 2 years of experience as Advance Practitioner
- Able to drive care and hold UK Driving License
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant/Talen Acquisition Specialist
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- £250 for referring a friend
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010