Who you are:
You are a super positive, highly polished, get-it-done individual with a background in five-star hospitality or customer service. You remember everyone’s name, their likes and dislikes and have the uncanny ability to know what someone wants before they do. You understand what white glove service means and how to make individual experiences memorable. You are well-spoken and courteous and create a lasting impression on whoever crosses your path because of your positivity and polish.
What you will be doing:
· Greeting high priority clients and creating a first-class experience during their time at EmpiRx, ensuring they have everything they need.
· Acting as the face of EmpiRx to clients, office visitors and whoever crosses the threshold of the EmpiRx office.
· Barista duties for clients and Executive suite.
· Coordinating the front desk and answering phone calls.
· Ad-hoc office projects on an as-need basis.
What you need:
· Experience working in a five star or first class environment either in hospitality or customer service.
· Excellent verbal reference that speak to your professionalism, work ethic and character.
Benefits and Perks:
Competitive salary, startup environment, excellent health, dental, vision, 401k, life and ancillary benefits, generous PTO and flex work schedule.
EmpiRx Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Who we are:
EmpiRx Health is a revolutionary Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM) company designed by industry experts to address major gaps in today’s PBM marketplace. Headquartered in Montvale, New Jersey we are driven by the desire to change an archaic industry and save our clients’ money in the process. We work in a fast paced, startup style office where groundbreaking ideas are celebrated.
What we do:
We tackle pharmacy costs head on, deliver concierge service to our clients and provide superior clinical care that strategically aligns with members, clients and their benefit advisors. Our goal is to simplify pharmacy benefit solutions and create best-in-class products to achieve our clients’ objectives.
Role: Concierge Manager
Apply for this job now.