Painter Decorator/Fabric Engineer
£35,000 per year
Fulham - SW6
We have a fantastic opportunity for a 5 day per week, very experienced Painter/Decorator to work on a large, prestigious and exclusive members club in the heart of Fulham.
Our client is recognised as one of the most exclusive private social clubs in the world, and as such will need someone who is used to working in a client facing environment and be extremely well presented.
They are looking to recruit a Painter/Decorator with a good knowledge of Facilities Management/Fabric Engineering. The ideal candidate needs to be reliable, able to complete work within required time frame and manage own deadline requirements. Have a calm manner and be able to work under pressure and against rapidly changing demands and priorities. Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, providing support to other areas of the business on occasions, as required.
- Mon-Fri 07:00-16:00
- Overtime available
- Subsidised Meals on site
- 23 days holidays per year + 8 days Bank Holidays
Job specific responsibilities:
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works.
- Painting/Decorating and providing a professional finish at all times.
- Working safely and professionally in a client facing environment
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building systems.
- Carry out electrical and mechanical and system checks when required
- General Building services work when required.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Good knowledge of painting/decorating
- Well-presented, client facing appearance
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities.
If this role as a painter/decorator sounds like it would be of interest, please apply or call the office on 0 2 0 8 0 9 2 6 5 0 0 and ask for Josh.