Haddad Plumbing and Heating Inc . is seeking for an Estimator, primarily responsible for preparing plumbing and HVAC estimates, identifying labor, material and time requirements. This is a great opportunity to join a highly-motivated and mission-driven team while playing an integral role in building our company and culture!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
- Possess skill and understanding in conceptual estimating.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, blueprints, specifications, scopes of work and project schedules.
- Executing plan take-offs, writing up proposals and follow-up correspondence with general contractors.
- Collaborate with owners, vendors, job superintendents, project managers, engineers and others as needed.
- Comfortable with utilizing View Point and Excel software packages.
- Previous experience in estimating on large mechanical construction projects
- Experience in viewpoint estimation package a plus
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Strong attention to detail and result oriented
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills
- Must have strong verbal and written skills.
- Proactive with the ability to creatively solve problems.
- Results oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Days and hours of work are: Monday through Friday 7:00AM-5:00PM
HADDAD Plumbing & Heating
NJ Master Plumbers Lic #11678 / NJ HVACR Lic #2227
NYC Master Plumbers Lic #2378
Westchester County Master Plumbers Lic # 1456
Haddad Plumbing and Heating, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Haddad Plumbing and Heating Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Role: HVAC/Plumbing Estimator
Apply for this job now.