Currently, Full time Hours Available: Los Angeles Area
Full-time Caregiver/CNA Needed from Graveyard shift in the zip code 90036!!!
Urgent need for Female Caregiver/CNA as requested by family for a full-time need - 40 hrs per week - Have experience working with infants and culturally adaptable to new home environments and the ability to fluently speak, write and understand the English language. We are looking for a Caregiver/CNA to provide exceptional care to a loving family with infant in need of sleep. This is for immediate fill with Benefits!! If this is something for you please give us a call.
If you are looking for work and have a passion to assist and aid families in their homes, and have the experience, listed below please send in your RESUME or contact HR ASAP (562-432-6400 Ext.-239). Do not apply if you are not willing to work with infants or the time indicated.
1. Experienced Caregiver/CNA currently employed with excellent communication skills..
2. Has at least one-year experience as a professional Caregiver/CNA working with infants at Home or have at least one-year experience as a hospital cuddler with babies.
3. Has excellent interaction skills with infants and reaction skills to infants needs.
4. Current CPR Certification.
5. Current and satisfactory report on pre-employment physical examination including Skin TB Test or chest X-ray as required by Agency policies and procedures.
6. Able to walk, bend, stoop, and lift objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
7. Is self-directed and able to work with little supervision and has good organizational skills.
8. Must be a reliable individual with proven attendance record.
9. Is able to use professional judgment in reporting and seeking assistance from both peers and supervisors.
10. Provide one professional reference
11. Pass criminal Background Check
12. Pass pre-employment written test and skills test
13. Able to start immediately.
Oxford Health Services
Role: Experienced Pediatric CNA/Caregiver
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.