Spire Bristol has an exciting opportunity for a Critical Care Manager/Practice Educator to join our fantastic team in Redland.
With 76 beds, 5 operating theatres and the only private hospital in the South West with an Intensive Care Unit, Spire Bristol Hospital has been providing excellent care, expertise and knowledge in a supportive and progressive environment for over 32 years.
Duties and responsibilities
The clinical practice educator will work collaboratively with the senior nurses within the division to deliver, effective, high quality, safe patient centred care. You will lead the continuing education, training and professional development for the nursing staff to promote the acquisition of new skills and knowledge. You will develop and drive forward an education programme to ensure that nursing staff acquire the professional standards and competencies when caring for the people. Ensure that mandatory training requirements are fulfilled and that staff education and development is aligned to staff appraisal and corporate, divisional, ward and service development needs. You will also support the Head of Clinical Services in the overall management of the healthcare environment and you will have the opportunity to grow and build on the current ICU services.
Who we're looking for
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have approximately 10 years' experience in Critical Care to include Clinical Educator experience
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills, Excellent Managerial experience
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Carly on [... Click Apply...]or [... Click Apply...] For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.