Under general supervision the Inplant technician is responsible for matching, blending, producing and quality controlling of inks made and used at the customer location, providing press side technical service, ordering materials, managing inventory. Acts as a liaison between the customer and Sun Chemical Corporation.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide blend support on-site for select customer (Litho and Water Based Flexo)
- Produce inks to ensure inks meet or exceed customer specifications
- Maintain detailed production and QC records
- Review bath ticket formulas for work-off opportunities
- Support customers' schedule through production coordination
- Maintain good housekeeping and safe operations
- Provide some basic press-side troubleshooting
- Good customer service skills
- Good organization skills
- Good computer skills. Proficient in Excel and Outlook is a plus.
- Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs.
- Must pass color blindness test
- Basic Math Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent certificate (GED) and 3-5 years of experience.
- Non-Exempt 80 hour bi-weekly work schedule. Shift work will be required after proper training.
Role: Inplant Technician I
Apply for this job now.