- General program oversight such as developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), frameworks, and Program; responding to inquiries about the Program and serving as a liaison between Fellowship Administrator and PM.
- Support all aspects of the annual Topic Call and Approval including: Draft all necessary correspondence related to the Topic Call; Distribute Topic Call information through available channels; Coordinate and facilitate annual Topic Review meetings.
- Support all aspects of the Research Proposal Solicitation: Coordinate the schedule and process with the Fellowship Administrator; Serve as liaison when technical questions arise and provide answers from the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs); Support all aspects of Proposal Evaluation and Selection;
- Support all aspects of Proposal Evaluation and Selection: Develop Technical Evaluation materials to support criteria developed by the PM; coordinate and facilitate proposal selection meetings; and summarize outcomes for final approval.
- Support all aspects of Partner Engagement efforts, including engaging with all necessary parties to ensure consistent and reliable communication; - Support all aspects of Community Outreach.
REQUIRED SKILLS - Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field.
- Five or more years business development, communications, or event planning experience.
- Demonstrated strong technical writing and editing skills as evidenced by a portfolio of past work.
- Demonstrated successful past interactions in outreach efforts to multidisciplinary groups.
- Demonstrable skills in program management, budget analysis, and process development.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully plan and manage high-profile events that require the execution of numerous simultaneous tasks.
- Detail oriented with excellent organization, time management, analytical thinking, observation, and active listening skills.
- Reliable self-starter with demonstrated experience in planning, leading, and completing multifaceted projects across the Government and Industry equities.
Role: Project Coordinator
Apply for this job now.