A growing, nation-wide consulting company is looking to appoint an EHS Team Leader to join their team. Based in the San Jose, CA area, the EHS Team Leader will have responsibility for all EHS programs, policies, and procedures, and will manage a team of 20 EHS Specialists. The successful candidate will act as a resource for all EHS-related activity within the consulting group, as well as on assigned projects, and will be expected to encourage EHS with a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop, implement, and manage all EHS programs for any and all assigned projects
- Ensure compliance with regulatory agencies including OSHA and EPA
- Identify risks and provide solutions quickly and effectively
- Conduct training in all areas of EHS
- Work with different departments to identify needs and implement solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Health and Safety (or related) (preferred)
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- 8+ years of EHS experience, preferably in a consulting environment
- Experience leading a team and managing people as well as programs
- Excellent communications skills - approachable, mentor-like attitude (culture is very important)
Shirley Parsons are global leaders in EHS recruitment, search and staffing services. We are an ever-growing global EHS talent network built on long-term relationships, industry knowledge, and geographic expansion.
We act as career coaches to EHS professionals and partners to organisations looking to attract the best EHS talent. Together, we can help create sustainable prosperity through business improvement, safer work environments, and enhanced wellbeing.
Role: EHS Team Leader [TF-10851]
Location: San Jose,
Apply for this job now.