COMPANY: BITRELISH CORPORATION
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Must already have TS/SCI clearance (with Full Scope Polygraph) used in the past 24 months
1-3 year US government contract
The Sponsor requires a team to perform certification and accreditation requirements in conjunction with other contractor partners for the Sponsors portfolio. In addition, the team will be interfacing directly with the Sponsor s project management office in support of this effort to include project managers, application architects, senior management, testers and senior security engineers.
The Contractor shall work closely with our Chief Cyber Security Engineer; however, priorities shall be managed by the Sponsor s project managers and senior management.
- Act as a liaison with CAD team.
- Act as the organization s liaison to the (ISSM) staff promoting security compliance and related process improvements and with Information Management Technical Officers (IMTO).
- Coordinate and track risks, accreditation status, and reporting status across project teams.
- Provide team officers with Security Architecture guidance and engineering review.Collaboratively support multiple projects.
- Ensure compliance with sponsor s auditing requirements.
- Maintain awareness of sponsor s and customer s IT security policies.
- Implement application and operating system updates to address security scan findings.
- Assemble and submit C&A packages to Principal Accreditation Authority/ Designated Accreditation Authority.
- Assist the technologist to prepare, submit, and update security relevant documents and on-line applications, XACTA, etc.
Complete all necessary application security requirements when applicable to include:
- Creating a CONOPS and registering a system on XACTA 360
- Creating and gaining concurrence for a System Security Plan
- Coordinating and creating documentation to address DOIT and CLIC (disaster recovery)requirements, as needed
- Providing a quarterly privileged user list to ICAMS
- Communicating all security relevant changes to the ISSM staff
- Completing the CAD preparatory information and coordinating C&A Testing with CAD
- Completing the CAD mitigation report
- Triage all applications, and especially so to avoid expiration of existing applications approvals to operate
- Coordinate with the Systems Engineer on PKI certifications, as needed
Each individual contractor should have the following skills for their CACOs:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP), or CompTIA Security+ certifications.
- Familiarity with System Development Lifecycle, Program Management, and process methodology related to governance, management, engineering, and operations with experience in supporting project activities at engineering and operations review boards.
- Knowledge of and experience in configuration management controls and use.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Other demonstrated experiences which are highly desired, thoughnot required, include:
- Experience using the XACTA tool.
- Experience receiving Approval to Operate on INT-B level data.
- Experience working with the Sponsor s cloud environment.
- Good interpersonal, organizational, writing, communications and briefing skills.
- provided by Dice