Senior Media Sales Executive
£28,000 - £35,000 + Uncapped Commission
Hybrid Working - London
Do you have a strong b2b sales background but bored in your current job?
Interested in marketing and technology?
Interested in travelling to Vegas, New York, San Diego and Berlin all within your first 12 months in the job? If so read on….
Our client is an industry leading, global media events business. They are the proud owners of many of the markets most prominent and highly respected brands.
Their Digital Marketing Division is looking to hire a talented senior media sales executive to sell exhibition and sponsorship opportunities to leading marketing tech companies.
Our client runs the biggest independent digital marketing conference in North America, they have a mind-blowing pedigree of speakers including Richard Branson, Magic Johnson, Martha Stewart, and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Within their rich portfolio they run the biggest affiliate marketing events in the world, and attracts thousands of advertisers, networks, agencies and affiliates from the US and across the globe.
They don’t run your typical conference, so if you’re looking for a bunch of guys in grey suits, they might not be for you. They bring together SMBs, bloggers, Instagram influencers and the world’s largest ecommerce brands.
Within this role you will be have the opportunity to travel to each event you work on including Las Vegas, San Diego, New York and Berlin.
- Prospecting and new business development via cold calling, LinkedIn, email
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Writing and sending effective sales proposals
- Development of new accounts
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with exhibitors, sponsors and the wider show team
- Keeping abreast of market developments and identifying and researching new growth areas for sales
- Achieving activity KPIs
- Previous experience in a new business b2b sale srole (exhibition sales desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid understanding and ability to demonstrate new business core sales skills
- Ambitious,driven to succeed,passionate about growth
- Good negotiator with ability to successfully deal with objections and close
- Highly driven & self-motivated
Lipton Media is a specialist media recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b media sales including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.