We are currently looking for a Non-Medical Prescriber (NMP) Nurse to join a Community Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic in Eastbourne, East Sussex. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced NMP who has a keen interest in substance misuse, and who is looking for Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm working hours.
Non-Medical Prescriber (NMP) Nurse - Community - Eastbourne, East Sussex - up to £38,000 per annum
Shift Patterns: Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm
It is not essential that you have experience within substance misuse but you must be able to demonstrate your interest in the field and show how you have worked to gain experience, transferable skills, and how you have come to be interested in drug and alcohol recovery services.
The benefits of this Non-Medical Prescriber (NMP) Nurse role include:
* Generous salary package up to £38,000 per annum
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Thorough induction
* Shift Patterns: Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm
* Excellent training and development opportunities
As directed by the NMP Lead, Assistant Medical Director and the Service's Medical Lead, the postholder will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary and multi-agency team delivering
recovery orientated alcohol and drug intervention services. The role holder will:
- Offer care for presenting clients;
- Initiate prescribing of and/or make amendments to prescriptions of opiate and/or alcohol
- substitute treatments and other related medications;
- Take a lead role in developing the prescribing clinic, acting as a point of contact for other
- workers and partner agencies around prescribing issues.
If you are a Non-Medical Prescriber (NMP) Nurse with a passion for substance misuse or looking for a new challenge and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to join this amazing team, please click APPLY or call Ehsan at Leaders in Care on 0203 854 0882.
Role: Non-Medical Prescriber - Community Drug & Alcohol Detox Clinic
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Eastbourne, East Sussex, East Sussex, East Sussex
Apply for this job now.