- Specializes in metal products for the aerospace industry
- Company has been around for nearly a century
- This is a division of a much larger company
- Positions are open due to company growth!
- Prepare 3D models and drawings using Catia V5 R21 - R2016 software
- Check and coordinate designs with project and manufacturing engineers
- Prior design or drafting experience using Catia V5 software is required
- Prior project lifecycle management (PLM) experience is preferred, but not required
- High school diploma (or equivalency or demonstrated equivalent experience) is required
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- All applications must be accompanied by a resume and contact information
- Please forward your resume to Heather Venesile and reference job #3934HV100918
Since 1973, Search Masters has been a leader in Northeast Ohio in Executive Search and professional placement. Specializing in the Engineering and Manufacturing Industries, Search Masters has carved a niche in placing industrial engineers, manufacturing engineers, manufacturing managers, plant managers, operations professionals, and other functional roles such as IT, Sales, Marketing, and Accounting. Search Master's knowledgeable and dedicated employment counselors, proprietary software solution, and proven system make this firm an excellent business partner for anyone in Northeast Ohio looking to add talent or take the next step in their career.
Role: CATIA V Drafter / Designer (#3934HV100918)*
Apply for this job now.