This is an excellent opportunity for a Practice Nurse to work in a very supportive practice as part of a passionate team. You'll be working alongside a team of GPs, ANPs, Practice Nurses and a supportive management team in a clinical environment!
Salary - Competitive + Indemnity paid + NHS pension, 5 weeks annual leave + BH
Location - Burnham-on-Sea
The Surgery -
- Forward-thinking practice
- Incredibly supportive management
- Career progression opportunities
- Challenging patient demographic
Your Role -
- Practice Nurse working 30 hours
- Work alongside GPs and ANPs to achieve the highest standard of patient care
- Take as long with patients as necessary
- Develop yourself within a supportive team
The Benefits -
- Lots of career development for Practice Nurses
- Be part of a passionate team
- Work amongst a diverse patient-base
- 5 weeks leave + BH
- NHS pension
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on [... Click Apply...]. We look forward to speaking with you!