Job Type: Temporary, FullTime
Salary: £140 - £180 per day
Male PE Teacher
START DATE: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
DAYS AND TIMES: Mon-Fri 08:30 - 15:30
RATES OF PAY: £140-£180
REED Education is currently working with a Secondary School in Central Birmingham that is looking to appoint a male PE Teacher to as soon as possible. The role, initially being offered on a temporary basis, will be working 5 days a week, from 08:30 to 15:30.
The successful candidate will harbour a passion for sports and will be a positive role model in promoting sports to young males. With a proven track record of raising attainment, the successful candidate will be able to engage reluctant minds in participating and excelling in a wide variety of sports.
The successful candidate will have,
- Degree in a sports related subject
- Be able to set clear boundaries and set high expectations
- Have experience of planning and assessments
- Be able to manage challenging behaviour
- Have the ability to enhance achievement and attainment for young people
- A good understanding of safeguarding
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have an enhanced, child workforce DBS on the update service or be willing to pay £38 for a new check
The school are keen to meet with candidates ASAP. If you think this is the role for you and you meet the criteria above then please send an updated CV and I will be in touch with you in due course.