Our office, a leading concierge practice specializing in Internal Medicine, is seeking a professional, compassionate and knowledgeable Practice Manager to join our team. She/he will be responsible for the overall operations, development and success of our medical practice.
We offer a pleasant working environment with a small cohesive team. You will be working alongside a highly respected and experienced physician and a support staff. With the concierge model we have a reduced patient base allowing our patients to experience unhurried, high quality and very personal care.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day supervision, direction and coordination of staff (including but not limited to certain HR related tasks such as performance reviews, managing leave and onboarding new employees)
- Manage time keeping processing (Clockspot)
- Implement standard policies, procedures and workflows to keep practice running smoothly, while also responding to any unexpected matters that may arise.
- Conduct financial analysis and generate reports
- Supervise the maintenance of the confidentiality, security and physical condition of medical records
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as ordering supplies, inventory, scheduling meetings, sorting correspondence and filing.
- Ensuring compliance with payers and HIPAA, OSHA and other state and federal entities.
- Oversee problems and operations related to IT as well as other maintenance issues
- Ability to step into other roles to cover for employees or when practice is short staffed
- Manage vendor relationships
- Basic knowledge of CPT/DX codes is preferred.
- Maintains professional and personal integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- A high degree of organizational skills, ability to set priorities, manage multiple demands and the ability to complete tasks under strict time lines is required
Role: Practice Manager
Apply for this job now.