Are you a friendly and caring person? Are you looking for job satisfaction? Are you looking for a home that will support you in your career?
This care home have opportunities for Senior Care Assistants who can work either days and nights based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
They can offer competitive hourly pay, paid breaks, uniform and paid DBS along with additional company benefits. They are looking for enthusiastic, passionate and reliable carers to be part of the new care team.
You must have a real passion for care and want to work as part of a close-knit team who support each other.
The home are recruiting for senior care assistants to join there experienced and qualified care team on permanent contracts.
Please see details below:
NIGHTS available - 36 per week
- You are compassionate with a willingness to learn
- You have good communication and written skills
- You may have previous experience in care but it's not essential
- If you have a driving license it would be beneficial but is not essential
- Senior Experience
- NVQ Level 3- Desired
- Medication Trained
- Must be able to work alternative weekends
Limited interview slots are available so if you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me when you can.
*Able offer staff benefits as well as support towards gaining higher qualifications*
If you are interested in this position please apply now!!!