Area Sales Manager - Drainage, Plumbing & Heating
Job Title: Area Sales Manager- Drainage, Plumbing & Heating
Industry Sector: Above and below ground drainage, hot and cold water plastic plumbing, underfloor heating, plumbers merchants, builders merchants, drainage merchants, end users, small to medium sized builders, groundworkers, plumbers etc.
Area to be covered: OX, HP, MK & NN
Remuneration: £35,000-£42,000 + £8,000-£16,000 Bonus
Benefits: Car & Full Benefits
The role of the Area Sales Manager Drainage, Plumbing & Heating will involve:
· Field sales position, selling our clients manufactured range of above and below ground drainage, hot and cold water plastic plumbing and underfloor heating
· Inheriting an area only available due to an internal promotion
· £10m+ revenue responsibility and pro-rate performing in line with budget expectations
· Responsible for circa 250 live (buying group members) plumbing, drainage and builders merchant accounts (20-30 hungry for business) and 3-4 large distributors
· Pre COVID 19 you would spend the majority of your time managing relationships with plumbers merchants, drainage merchants and builders merchants and a smaller amount of time stimulating demand with contractors; groundworkers, builders, plumbers etc.
· In the current climate there will be a 70% focus on the end user contractors, 30% with the merchants
· Potentially up to 12 Zoom calls per day, once field sales representatives are welcomed back into the merchants, this will revert back to 5 meetings per day
· Working in conjunction with a BDM from the contract field sales team who will be responsible for winning specifications with consulting engineers, architects and housebuilder developers
The ideal applicant will be a Area Sales Manager Drainage, Plumbing & Heating with:
· Must have sold into either plumbing merchants, drainage merchants or builders merchants
· Ideally with experience of drainage, plumbing or heating products (products from roof to drainage)
· Comfortable with CRM system
· Open to lightside and heavyside building products
· Dynamic, self motivated, resilient and persistent in nature
· Team player
· Well established
· British company
· Leading plumbing, drainage and heating manufacturer
Please contact Paul, Lee or Simon from Mitchell Maguire for an immediate interview.
Mitchell Maguire is a specialist construction field sales recruitment consultancy, dealing exclusively with construction field sales jobs, construction field sales vacancies and specification field sales positions within: plumbers merchants, builders merchants, drainage merchants, soil & waste, heating, hot & cold water, above and below ground drainage, plastic piping, under floor heating, drainage and other plumbing, drainage and heating systems
Role: Area Sales Manager– Drainage, Plumbing & Heating
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire
Apply for this job now.